Owl Labs is searching for a strategic, forward-thinking, and results-driven Channel Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate for this position is passionate about driving growth and adoption within the channel. We are looking for someone to bring full-funnel marketing strategies to life that generate product awareness, encourage reseller engagement, and contribute to our channel sales objectives.
The role is a combination of long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution to drive results. As a new role for our team, we are looking for someone excited to shape and own what the future of Channel Marketing looks like at Owl Labs. Innovation, paired with best practices, will set our program and brand apart from others in the space. We are looking to bring a new approach and perspective to how we work with our channel partners.
What You’ll Do
- Own a full-funnel channel marketing program that drives new partner acquisition, generates awareness with our current channel partners, and encourages overall product adoption.
- Plan, develop, execute, and measure all global channel marketing campaigns aligned with our channel priorities and sales objectives.
- Repurpose and convert sales collateral and content for the channel, as well as developing new content based on sales and partner feedback.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align partner and channel marketing with the overarching marketing strategy.
- Create incentive programs to drive adoption through channel contests, spiffs, and promotions.
- Collaborate with our partners to launch creative co-marketing and co-branding opportunities.
- Create and own a reseller onboarding and continuous learning/training program.
- Contribute merchandising across all channels for current and future product launches, optimizing based on the channel needs and audience
- Create processes and KPIs for analyzing, measuring, and tracking the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Experience in a hardware company or B2B retailer in go-to-market, channel management, or channel marketing. (3-5 years specific experience)
- Excellent business acumen, problem-solving, project/program management, and analytical skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Both an executor and strategist who is always thinking about what we can do next.
- Experience managing a channel marketing budget that aligns with sales results.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills - you are concise, engaging, and persuasive.
- A “work hard and hustle” mindset.
- A “no job is too small” mentality.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus.
The best candidates will share examples of:
- Grit & resilience.
- Problem solving.
- Work ethic.
- Teamwork & collaboration with peers/co-workers.
- A measurable history of performance.
- Self-awareness & coachability.
Owl Labs is over 40% remote and headquarters are based in Boston, MA. This role can be either an on-site or remote position. Please specify in your application. Currently, our team is working 100% remote due to COVID-19.
Please submit a cover letter explaining why you think you’d be a great fit as our Channel Marketing Manager.
Who We Are
The environment at Owl Labs has been shaped by the top tech, marketing and sales talent leading it. We share a strong culture of support, learning, and collaboration. Embodying empathy for the remote worker or team, a love of emerging technology, and hustle and grit, everyday the Owl Labs team is shaping the future of work. From leadership to our co-op interns, we encourage creativity, breaking the mold, moving fast to learn quickly and then adapting. It’s a culture of trying new things to stay ahead in the marketplace, and embracing new ideas at every level. We embrace remote work, today and everyday with over 40% of employees working remotely (pre-COVID). The Meeting Owl products contribute directly to the company’s success; it’s at the core of who we are and what we do.
Owl Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to our values of embracing inclusivity and creating a culture where everyone feels respected and connected, no matter the location of their work environment. We invite applications from people of all walks of life and are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need accommodations due to a disability, please let us know.
What We Offer
- Option to Work Remotely: We practice what we preach. Employees work at our Boston HQ, across the US, and often work a hybrid mix of in-office and remote.
- Flexible Schedule: We all work hard, and so we believe in working whenever you're at your best.
- Free Health Insurance: Enroll in Owl Labs's health plan for $1 for you and your family.
- Unlimited Vacation: We have big goals. It makes sense to take what you need, when you need it.
- Celebrate Inclusivity: Owlers get important holidays, including International Women's Day, Indigenous People's Day and MLK Day.
- Incredible Team: Learn alongside phenomenal folks from some of Boston's most successful tech companies.